Author of various studies and research on cultural cooperation, cultural management, cultural policies.
Articles for Counterpoint (London); Culture Europe (Paris); La revue de l’Observatoire des politiques
culturelles (Grenoble); Policies for Culture Journal (Bucharest-Amsterdam); Economia della cultura
review (Italy); La pierre angulaire volume (Publications universitaires Fribourg, Switzerland); and many
Romanian cultural magazines.
- 2006 “Another Brick in the Wall” – A critical review of cultural management education in Europe, Boekmanstudies, Amsterdam.
- 2005 “The Arts, Politics and Change. Participative Cultural Policy-making in South East Europe”.
- Co-editor, with Cas Smithuijsen and Hanneloes Weeda, Boekmanstudies, Amsterdam.
- 2005 Research: “Overview on Cultural Policy in Central and Eastern Europe between 1990/2003.”
- Special issue: Policy Warning and Forecast Report, written for UNESCO in 2003 and published by the Romanian Academic Society, Bucharest.
- 2004 Essay-Interview: “How to Love Madonna, Understand Shakespeare and Create Something
New,” Boekmanstudies, Amsterdam.